Monday, April 23, 2007

Digital Art

Implementation:

This is an interesting and different way to combined literature and art, a different way to get the message out to the public, but what about the cities roles. You can not just wake around and post stickers everywhere it won’t be appreciated you are not allowed (at least in Sweden) to destroy privet property. Not an art form that I would support.

I love Bees

Is an Alternate reality game, this game combined in-game and out-of-game experience. You could get a cal or email from an Artificial Intelligence character. It is up to the players to figure out the real story and what have happened to Dana’s weblog. This game was designed to campaign Halo2.

“New Media Art” The Dumpster

This creation is using text from different blogs, one dot represents one peas of blog text. And you can press the moving dots to create your story. I found this art piece interesting, because it was fun to create my own “story”. I did not have control over the text that was presented to me but in the same time I chose which dots I wanted to read about.

http://artport.whitney.org/commissions/thedumpster/dumpster.shtml

Tea Blog

This software art is based on the creators love for tea. Every time she had a cup of tea or any kind of hot drink she wrote down the time and her thoughts that she had at that moment. You can view the work in several different ways, random or linear. This art work is interesting because I as a viewer I just get her thoughts I do not know if she is going to make it happen or if it is just dreams. I have to guess a lot of things in order to create a story.

http://www.teablog.net/

Wikipedia

Internet art, Digital art and New Media art is similar. It is a New Media Art (it represents all digital arts) form that uses the internet and computers to create an art form. The art can contain movies, animations, and hypertext. Internet art use Video as an medium white Digital art use photos and manipulates them to something more extraordinary.

No comments: